MY BIBLE ANALYSIS
>>>> Please consider our request before you read our message. Thank you…
SUPPORT US TO ENHANCE UNITY WITH THE GOSPEL OF PRESENT TRUTH: –
Now, what brings all the unrest and troubles in this world is confusion, caused by BABYLON. BABYLON is a system that is pioneered by the master of lies known as LUCIFER (SHINING ONE).
But now if you agree with our messages, to spread the gospel of PRESENT TRUTHS, we would like to seek your help in doing things in a NEW WAY. We are kind of preaching the gospel in a certain way that is so effective, and also very interesting… Amen!
First of all, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SELL OUR MESSAGES, NOR DO WE TAKE ANY OFFERINGS AND DONATIONS BECAUSE OF OUR MESSAGES, even though we may have a © COPYRIGHT that restricts anyone from using our messages without our permission…
Yes, we offer our convictions and revelations on this blog for free, and also anywhere you may see our messages published. And we are even willing to pay you to share our messages with your friends.
But our request is for any passionate volunteers who would be patient enough to go through a STEP BY STEP process in our project, in order to succeed in helping us with some other projects that we are working on. Click on the link below for more information: –
This program is not a guarantee repayment for your support, or a get rich quick scheme. And that is the reason why we are at the mercy of those who understand words like help, support, and volunteer, much more better.
In other words, please don’t demand anything from us in case we do not succeed in rewarding you, for the main focus here is the PRESENT DAY TRUTH messages that we are preaching, being revealed and shared to the world by understanding. Amen!
Book 1: –
==== Chapter 3: –
(3) ABOUT THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM: –
1. Moreover, I would like to tell you for a fact, that the worst enemies of the TRUTH are THEOLOGIANS. For after I shared with some of the THEOLOGIANS some things about DAVID THE PRINCE, they would only resort to asking me some rules for interpreting the Bible.
2. Especially after some of them saw some facts that I declared about DAVID THE PRINCE, and they did not know those details. The only defence that they would take was to try and show off their THEOLOGICAL learned status over my unlearned THEOLOGICAL status…
3. And this would resort for them asking me whether I knew principles of studying the Bible, because they were saying that I am the only one on earth who has declared that DAVID THE PRINCE is a different person from Yeshua (Jesus) who died on the cross.
4. For your information, many THEOLOGIANS from various Churches like the PENTECOSTALS, EVANGELICALS, PROTESTANTS, BAPTIST CHURCH, believe that DAVID THE PRINCE is Yeshua (Jesus).
5. As for the JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES, we have shared this detail, and they have actually come to understand some differences between Yeshua (Jesus) and DAVID THE PRINCE. Then the SOUTHERN BAPTIST CHURCH believes that DAVID the king is DAVID THE PRINCE.
6. And so because of this kind of confusion in God’s word, now I would like to tackle the matter about DAVID THE PRINCE THEOLOGICALLY, on this chapter. So I will be supporting my strong points about DAVID THE PRINCE by using HERMENEUTICS.
7. HERMENEUTICS is a THEOLOGICAL term for INTERPRETING texts, wisdom literature, and philosophical texts, in the Bible. So I will begin to use HERMENEUTICS to interpret DAVID THE PRINCE by sharing with you major scriptures about him below:
8. I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them—My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.
9. And I, the LORD, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
One Kingdom, One King: –
10. Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
11. “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’
12. Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.
13. “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’—
14. say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.” ’
15. And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.
16. “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
17. and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
18. They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
19. “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.
20. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your father’s dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.
21. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.
22. My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
23. The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”
24. Well, before I begin using HERMENEUTICS to interpret this message, first I would like you to see a few important points in the context of scriptures above. One major detail in this context is about the nation of ISRAEL, who will walk in YHWH’S (LORDS) JUDGMENTS, observe His STATUTES, and do them, “(Restoration 3:19).”
25. Why is this detail important? This detail is important because the nation of ISRAEL has always been a rebellious and stiff necked nation, that even when Yeshua (Jesus) came on earth they never listened to Him, and that is the reason why they were scattered abroad.
26. But now this detail shows a future event about the RESTORATION of the nation of ISRAEL, which is a detail that was also confirmed by the prophet DANIEL in his declaration about SHORTENING of the 70 x 70 years that adds up to 490 years, when DANIEL declared:
27. After 70 weeks are ended, your people and your holy city will finish TRANSGRESSION, end SIN, and make reconciliation for INIQUITY, to bring EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS, to seal VISION and PROPHECY by anointing the Most Holy.
28. I know that some people are using the scripture above to justify the RAPTURE along with the message in the book of REVELATION. But this prophecy is not about the RAPTURE or Yeshua (Jesus), but a fulfilment of the EXPECTED MISSION for the nation of ISRAEL to end SIN… Amen!
29. SIN is also an item in the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS, and so this prophecy has not yet come to pass, because even the nation of ISRAEL that is RESTORED in JERUSALEM by the GENTILES is still walking according to the laws of the AMERICANS, which are an abomination to God…
30. There are also some other prophetic scriptures that are in agreement with the above declaration, that the whole nation of ISRAEL will get saved. And this event will happen after the GENTILE nations have ended their period to preach the gospel of PEACE, “(Romans 11:25-29).”
31. At this time when this event comes to pass, the mantle to preach the gospel of PEACE will be handed back to the nation of ISRAEL under the tribe of JUDAH (JEWS). Please allow me to share those details later, about an exchange of God’s mission from GENTILE nations to ISRAEL…
32. Otherwise, that last detail about the nation of ISRAEL RESTORED under the tribe of JUDAH, brings out another important detail about DAVID THE PRINCE. For DAVID THE PRINCE will be from the house of DAVID which is under the tribe of JUDAH…
33. And from that time onwards, the nation of ISRAEL will never be divided again, for DAVID THE PRINCE will be their ONLY prince this time forward and FOREVERMORE, “(Restoration 3:8, 3:19-20).” Then there is an important detail about the LAST TEMPLE, “(Restoration 3:21-23).”
34. For your information, the LAST TEMPLE should be set up in JERUSALEM forever, for the word SANCTUARY means a TEMPLE, and the word TABERNACLE is the ALTAR inside the SANCTUARY (TEMPLE). Shortly I will be sharing with you those details. Amen!
==== DETAILED HERMENEUTICS ABOUT DAVID THE PRINCE: –
35. Therefore , before you begin interpreting God’s word, you should ask yourself in your head these three main queries: (1). What is the interpretation all about? (2). What is involved in Bible interpretation? (3). Why do we need principles to guide us in interpreting scriptures?
36. So I will be answering those questions one by one in the context of the message about DAVID THE PRINCE, beginning with the first query in our minds. I am breaking these details down for you because of THEOLOGIANS who are stubborn, so let us go on to practice these study skills. Amen!
(37). Question 1: – What is the interpretation all about?
==== Part I of Question 1: –
(I) Discovering the meaning of the text to the original author and audience there and then: –
38. In this case we need to know things like the ORIGINAL WRITER of the text, and his audience. The ORIGINAL writer of the book of EZEKIEL was the prophet EZEKIEL, who wrote this message at the captivity of the TRIBE of JUDAH into BABYLON.
39. We all know that the nation of ISRAEL was divided into TWO KINGDOMS, namely the SOUTHERN KINGDOM which composed of EPHRAIM and the TEN TRIBES, and the NORTHERN KINGDOM which composed of JUDAH and BENJAMIN.
40. For the KINGDOM OF THE SOUTH which composed of the TEN tribes under EPHRAIM was already scattered abroad, by the time ISRAEL was in captivity in BABYLON. So when Yeshua (Jesus) came on earth at first, He only came to the tribe of JUDAH.
41. Therefore the INTERPRETATION of the text in this context is about the RESTORATION of the nation of ISRAEL which was broken into two kingdoms. And God will set >>> ONE SHEPHERD <<< over them, whom we have identified by his title, that is DAVID THE PRINCE.
42. Now, the division of the nation of ISRAEL happened when DAVID the SECOND KING of ISRAEL was cursed by God after sleeping with BATHSHEBA, URIAH’S WIFE. This event took place when DAVID’S son called SOLOMON was in authority after DAVID THE KING died.
43. And ever since that time, the nation of ISRAEL has never been united into one nation. So it remains to be that the nation of ISRAEL will now be UNITED into one nation when DAVID THE PRINCE becomes their ONLY PRINCE from that time onwards and forever, “(Restoration 3:20).”
44. So the prophet EZEKIEL was actually speaking to the people of the TRIBE of JUDAH who were in captivity into BABYLON. Therefore those details in the TEXT cannot be anything other than a FUTURE EVENT, because the nation of ISRAEL is not yet UNITED into one nation…
45. For this is an event that has not yet happened, and we shall know all the (12) TWELVE TRIBES of ISRAEL when DAVID THE PRINCE will rise. Currently in this time, no one knows the (12) TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL, so we are yet to see this prophecy come to pass. Amen!
46. ==== Part II of Question 1: –
(II). Determining the application of the text to us, here and now: –
47. Simultaneously, I can see facts like when Yeshua (Jesus) was on earth, He did not reunite the TRIBES of ISRAEL. In fact, Yeshua (Jersus) only came to the tribe of JUDAH, and He did not build a PHYSICAL TEMPLE, yet He built a bodily spiritual temple called LIVING STONES.
48. The book of revelation calls Him the LAMB who is with the Almighty God as the TEMPLE in the NEW JERUSALEM which comes from heaven, “(Revelation 21:22).” But DAVID THE PRINCE should come and build a SANCTUARY and a TABERNACLE inside the SANCTUARY!
49. Well, this is a physical building, literally like a Church building; known as the LAST TEMPLE to be rebuilt in JERUSALEM. For the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) will be seated in the TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM like God, even before Yeshua (Jesus) comes on earth the (2) SECOND TIME like it is written:
The Great Apostasy: –
50. Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
51. not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
52. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
53. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, >>> SO THAT HE SITS AS GOD IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD <<<.
54. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
55. And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-6.
56. If I may ask, which TEMPLE OF GOD is this one that the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) SITS UPON like God, unless there is a physical temple that should be built? Some Churches like the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS call this temple the CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL AT THE VATICAN…
57. Other Churches like the JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES, BAPTIST CHURCH, CHURCH OF THE LATER DAY; don’t believe in a PHYSICAL REBUILT TEMPLE; neither do they believe in the RESTORATION of a PHYSICAL nation of ISRAEL.
58. These Churches declare that the nation of ISRAEL is spiritually the CHURCH and not the offsprings of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL. But what do we understand by meanings of words like SANCTUARY, and TABERNACLE?
59. Also, are there other facts showing a future PHYSICAL TABERNACLE (SANCTUARY) built in JERUSALEM? To begin with, already what is written about DAVID THE PRINCE is suggestive of an everlasting physical SANCTUARY, for it is written:
60. I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My >>> SANCTUARY <<< in their midst forevermore.
61. My >>> TABERNACLE <<< also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
62. The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My >>> SANCTUARY <<< is in their midst forevermore.”
63. For the word SANCTUARY in the HEBREW language in this context is “MIQDAS” which means this way, when you translate its meaning into the ENGLISH language: – holy place, sanctuary, shrine: – sanctuary.
64. And the word TABERNACLE in the HEBREW language in this context is “MISKAN” which means this way when you translate its meaning into the ENGLISH language: – Dwelling place, habitat, tent, tabernacle, the tent used as as the central place of worship before the temple: – tabernacle.
65. Do you want to say that this SANCTUARY, or rather this TEMPLE is Yeshua (Jesus), because it is written, “(22. But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple Revelation 21:22).”
66. But if we declare this way, yet it is evident that by the time Yeshua (Jesus) comes back on earth the second time, the ANTICHRIST SON OF PERDITION will be seated in the temple of God as though he is God, according to the phrase below, written:
67. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:4.
68. It seems like we need to know some details in this TEXT, for the word SANCTUARY and the word TABERNACLE mean differently. A SANCTUARY is a TEMPLE or a SHRINE, and a TABERNACLE is the ALTAR inside the SANCTUARY, (TEMPLE, SHRINE)!
69. So if we are to find out in the scriptures whether there is a PHYSICAL STRUCTURE to be built as the LAST TEMPLE in JERUSALEM, already those details about a SANCTUARY and a TABERNACLE are enough evidence, yet there are also other passages of scriptures like this below:
70. And on that day it shall be that living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in both summer and winter it shall occur.
71. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. On that day it shall be— “The LORD is one,” and His name one.
72. All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be raised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate and the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses.
73. The people shall dwell in it; and no longer shall there be utter destruction, but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
The Nations Worship the King: –
74. And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the >>> FEAST OF TABERNACLES <<<.
75. And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
76. If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to >>> KEEP THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES <<<.
77. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the >>> FEAST OF TABERNACLES <<<.
78. I am assuming that this is the time when DAVID THE PRINCE will be the only king in the nation of ISRAEL. We have just seen it written that there will be ONLY ONE SHEPHERD in the nation of ISRAEL, from that time and forever, as it is written:
79. I will establish >>> ONE SHEPHERD OVER THEM <<<, and he shall feed them—My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.
80. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your father’s dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; >>> AND MY SERVANT DAVID SHALL BE THEIR PRINCE FOREVER <<<.
81. That specific detail about DAVID becoming the PRINCE of ISRAEL FOREVER, also directly affects the CHURCH OF THE GENTILES. This is because DAVID THE PRINCE will also be a KING over the CHURCH OF THE GENTILES…
82. We are not only speaking about the nation of ISRAEL in this context, for we are also speaking about God establishing His kingdom here on earth, forever. And God has chosen the location of JERUSALEM to establish His KINGDOM here on earth, throughout eternity…
83. So in ETERNITY after 1000 years, the TEMPLE that will be built in JERUSALEM will not have PRIESTS or PASTORS because Christ the LIVING ROCK will be the only one there? Yeshua (Jesus) who is identified as THE LAMB and the ALMIGHTY God are its LIVING ROCK and the only PRIEST in it forever. Amen!
==== EVIDENCE OF A FUTURE PHYSICAL TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM: –
84. Moreover, I would like to add on something important about a PHYSICAL TEMPLE built in JERUSALEM, and the FEAST OF TABERNACLES. There cannot be FEAST OF TABERNACLES without a physical TABERNACLE. That is a very important point that we should note.
85. And by the way, a TABERNACLE cannot exist without a TEMPLE (SANCTUARY, SHRINE), etc. So the question here should be, why is God taking us back to the LAWS OF MOSES whereby sacrifices had to be made for atonement of SINS?
86. I know one thing. After 1000 years when THE SECOND DEATH will have taken place; when all the DEAD will rise to be judged on a WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT SEAT. Later there will be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, no more pain, “(Isaiah 65:17-19, Revelation 21:4).”
87. In other words, after the SECOND DEATH there will be no FEAST OF TABERNACLES. The FEAST OF TABERNACLES only applies in the time when DAVID THE PRINCE will be made the only KING over all the earth, “(Restoration 3:69-80).”
88. And so this means that the FEAST OF TABERNACLES is meant to force rebellious GENTILE nations to submit to the YHWH (LORD) under the KING of ISRAEL, also known as DAVID THE PRINCE, for the 1000 year period, as it is written:
89. And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
90. If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to >>> KEEP THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES <<<.
91. See this detail about the PLAQUE, written, “(they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to >>> KEEP THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES <<< Zechariah 14:18).” Confirming passages of scriptures are: “(Revelation 6:14-17, 9:1-6, 13-21).”
92. Now, since there cannot be FEAST OF TABERNACLES without a TABERNACLE, and there cannot be a TABERNACLE without a TEMPLE (SANCTUARY, SHRINE). Doesn’t this fact confirm that there must be a (3) THIRD PHYSICAL REBUILT TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM…
93. The question here should be this! When will the LAST TEMPLE be built in JERUSALEM? We do not know when exactly, but at least we know that the LAST TEMPLE will be built in JERUSALEM before Yeshua (Jesus) returns THE (2) SECOND TIME, because the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) will sit in it like God before Yeshua (Jesus) comes, as it is written:
The Great Apostasy: –
94. Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
95. not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
96. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
97. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 1-4.
98. “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.
99. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
100. But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
101. Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.
102. There is also this detail about THE GLORY OF THE LATTER TEMPLE. This is when the LAST VOICE will speak on earth, and whosoever shall not heed to this VOICE will perish. For this will be a time for the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS as it was declared by the prophets, for it is written:
103. “For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;
104. and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this >>> TEMPLE WITH GLORY <<<,’ says the LORD of hosts.
105. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the LORD of hosts.
106. ‘The glory of this >>> LATTER TEMPLE <<< shall be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the LORD of hosts.”
107. And so the Apostle Paul write, saying:
Hear the Heavenly Voice: –
108. See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
109. whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.”
110. Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
111. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
112. For our God is a consuming fire.
113. I am saddened to say that some of your Churches believe in some theory, that the CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL AT THE VATICAN is the TEMPLE OF GOD. First of all, the CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL was not declared to be God’s eternal TEMPLE.
114. And one can argue about facts here, to say that there is no TEMPLE in JERUSALEM because the LAMB and the ALMIGHTY God are its TEMPLE, for it is written: “(22. But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple Revelation 21:22).”
115. But the description of the word CITY suits a description of a TEMPLE, for the word CITY in the GREEK language in this context is “POLIS” which means this way, when you translate its meaning into the ENGLISH language: – city, town, village: – city.
116. Now, for the same GREEK word “POLIS” which was translated into the ENGLISH word CITY, there is a smaller capacity of a CITY known as a TOWN, and a TOWN has a smaller capacity of a TOWN known as a VILLAGE.
117. So now let us focus on the smallest description of a CITY the VILLAGE! The word VILLAGE means this way in the ENGLISH language: – (1). a group of houses and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area. (2). AUSTRALIAN/NZ: a select suburban shopping centre.
118. I know that some of you will see the word CITY and begin visualizing CITIES like NEW YORK CITY, LONDON CITY, NAIROBI CITY, etc. The CITY described in the book of REVELATION is around 72 meters long, for this is its measure according to what the Apostle John write, saying:
119. And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.
120. The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.
121. Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
122. If the measure of its WALL was 144 CUBITS, that is according to the measure of a man. A CUBIT is like 6 FEET which makes around 2 METERS long, if you are using a man’s height because the general height of a human being is about 2 METERS long.
123. And now the VOLUME of the TEMPLE adds up to its height, x its length, x its width, = you get twelve thousand furlongs like it is written, “(And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal Revelation 21:16).”
124. Well, I am not an expert in SIZE CALCULATIONS, yet I know that we are all intelligent enough to note that this temple that comes from heaven which is known as the HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, should be the size of a football pitch, or even a little bit larger like a whole STADIUM. Amen!
125. Isn’t that the same size of a CASTLE? For instance, the QUEEN’S CASTLE in BIRMINGHAM? Yes, a CITY is also title for a VILLAGE, for a VILLAGE is also qualified to be called a CITY according to the GREEK word “POLIS.”
126. My point here is very simple, that DAVID THE PRINCE is the one who is going to build the LAST TEMPLE in JERUSALEM. I know that some THEOLOGIANS believe that the character of DAVID THE PRINCE is Yeshua (Jesus) who died on the cross.
127. Why are they thinking so, yet the evidence does not declare that DAVID THE PRINCE is Yeshua (Jesus). The evidence shows that DAVID THE PRINCE can only be a different personality who plays the role of Yeshua (Jesus), to come and RESTORE ALL THINGS.
128. Now, in the next chapter, I am hoping to show you some details that are proving my CONVICTION about DAVID THE PRINCE. I am aware that some FALSE PROPHETS are declaring that the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) will build THE LAST TEMPLE…
129. You know that everything that the devil declares is intended to do harm to God’s will. For when DAVID THE PRINCE will be set up to BUILD THE LAST TEMPLE, behold they will call him the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION), and so we should be very careful of what we hear…
130. As for the application of the text now and then in this time, it is very clear that the RESTORATION BEGINS IN THE CHURCH like it is written, “(Judgment begins in the house of the Lord 1 Peter 4:17).” All those details are in the (2) SECOND CHAPTER of this message, THE RESTORATION!
131. For your information, brothers and sisters, Yeshua (Jesus) will not return for the RAPTURE until after the Church is restored to its former status. Our master Yeshua (Jesus) did not begin many Churches, but He only started one Church that carried both JEWS and GENTILES. Amen!
132. And that is a very strong factor that should affect any Church member in these latter days, for the message about DAVID THE PRINCE is openly declaring that Yeshua (Jesus) will not return the (2) SECOND TIME until after the nation of ISRAEL is RESTORED.
133. But the nation of ISRAEL cannot be RESTORED until after the Church has been RESTORED to its former status, just like it was in the book of ACTS accordingly with the ACTS of the APOSTLES, for, “(Judgment begins in the house of the Lord 1 Peter 4:17).”
134. So it is evident that the Church is the one to teach the nation of ISRAEL what is right and wrong under the authority of DAVID THE PRINCE. Yes, DAVID THE PRINCE is the one to RESTORE the Church to its former status, that the Church might teach ISRAEL what is determined…
135. Then the nation of ISRAEL will end up building the LAST TEMPLE in JERUSALEM as a sign of their REPENTANCE to their God; still under the authority of DAVID THE PRINCE. All these things should happen before Yeshua (Jesus) comes on earth THE (2) SECOND TIME!
136. THIS IS THE ORDER OF EVENTS: Before Yeshua (Jesus) returns on earth THE (2) SECOND TIME, the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) must be revealed, for the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) will have to sit in the temple of God showing that he is God
137. This means that the TEMPLE OF GOD must be built in JERUSALEM before Yeshua (Jesus) comes THE (2) SECOND TIME), so that the ANTICHRIST (SON OF PERDITION) should sit on it showing himself to be God, “(2 Thessalonians 2:1-4).”
138. But who will build the LAST TEMPLE in JERUSALEM? It is the nation of ISRAEL who will be RESTORED, that they may build THE LAST TEMPLE in JERUSALEM, for ISRAEL must end SIN, INIQUITY and TRANSGRESSION by walking in God’s JUDGMENTS and observing His statutes before Yeshua (Jesus) comes THE (2) SECOND TIME.
139. Yet ISRAEL will not be RESTORED unless the GENTILE Church is restored, first. So that the GENTILE Church will teach the nation of ISRAEL RIGHTEOUSNESS, for it is written, “(Judgment begins in the house of the Lord 1 Peter 4:17).”
140. And now JUDGMENT will be done by DAVID THE PRINCE who comes to rebuke the lies of the DEVIL in the GENTILE Churches, by making all the ALTARS OF STONE; Churches, Mosques, Synagogue, all Shrines, to be like His writing testimonial object because of their lies, “(Isaiah 27:9).”
141. Shortly I am hoping to show you more details about this narrative, but we should be careful not to interpret God’s word without BASIC FACTS. God’s word is consistent in its declaration, and we should be careful not to be caught as a liar by a strong rebuke in condemnation. Amen!
MY BIBLE ANALYSIS is a property of CHRISTOBIZ INVESTMENTS under Kenyan laws of THE REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS NAMES ACT (Cap, 499, Section 14), CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION BUSINESS NUMBER BN-2RC2BL, the legal address is BURU BURU PH 1, HOUSE NO. 61 SMALL.
© Copyright 2020 MY BIBLE ANALYSIS, The “RESTORATION”