MY BIBLE ANALYSIS
>>> Please consider our request before you read our message. Thank you <<<
SUPPORT US TO ENHANCE UNITY WITH THE GOSPEL OF PRESENT TRUTH: –
Now, what brings all the unrest and troubles in this world is confusion, caused by BABYLON. BABYLON is a system that is pioneered by the master of lies known as LUCIFER (SHINING ONE).
But now if you agree with our messages, to spread the gospel of PRESENT TRUTHS, we would like to seek your help in doing things in a NEW WAY. We are kind of preaching the gospel in a certain way that is so effective, and also very interesting… Amen!
First of all, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SELL OUR MESSAGES, NOR DO WE TAKE ANY OFFERINGS AND DONATIONS BECAUSE OF OUR MESSAGES, even though we may have a © COPYRIGHT that restricts anyone from using our messages without our permission…
Yes, we offer our convictions and revelations on this blog for free, and also anywhere you may see our messages published. And we are even willing to pay you to share our messages with your friends.
But our request is for any volunteers who would be patient enough to go through a STEP BY STEP process in our project, in order to succeed in helping us with some other projects that we are working on. Click on the link below for more information: –
So our program is not a guarantee repayment for your support, or a get rich quick scheme. And that is the reason why we are at the mercy of those who understand words like help, support, and volunteer, much more better.
In other words, please don’t demand anything from us in case we do not succeed in rewarding you, for the main focus here is the PRESENT DAY TRUTH messages that we are preaching, being revealed and shared to the world by understanding… Amen!
Book 1: –
==== Chapter 1: –
(1). INTRODUCTION: –
1. Our main verse in this chapter is a command that was given to the Son by the Father, for the Father declared to the Son to sit at His right hand, until after He has made their enemies His footstool like it is written:
2. The Lord said to My Lord, Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.
3. And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “all authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
4. This was a declaration by David the second king of Israel, and He was prophesying about the coming of Christ the messiah, and His glorification as a man who would reign in the throne of God the Father according to this phrase by the psalmist “(Psalm 110:1-7).
5. And this verse gives us a clue of when the Son of man is coming back on earth. For if we reason this way, that the Son will be seated at the right hand of the Father until the last enemy is destroyed. If that is the case, then who is the last enemy of God? The last enemy of God is death, as it is written:
6. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:26.
7. And so at this moment according to the facts declared above. I do not think we have to know all the things that are to be restored because we will be sharing those detail in another message. But as long as we know when the last enemy will be destroyed, then we can know exactly when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, that is my conviction.
8. Although there are some arguments of where Yeshua (Jesus) is seated at the RIGHT HAND of God the Father. That does not mean that the Son is seated next to God the Father, because the word RIGHT HAND means counselor and advisor. And so the question is, where will the Father be if the Son is His adviser?
9. The word RIGHT HAND in the context of, “(Matthew 22:44),” is just one word in GREEK which is the word “DEXIOS”which means this way when you translate its meaning into the ENGLISH language: – the right hand or side in contrast to the left; the right is considered culturally to be stronger and of greater prestige than the left; to be seated on the right side of a ruler is a greater position than on the left side; to “give the right hand of fellowship” in Galatians is a sign of friendship, trust, and covenant: – right hand.
10. Now the same word RIGHT HAND in the context of, “(Psalm 110:1),” is also just one word in HEBREW which is the word “YAMIN”which means this way when you translate its meaning into the ENGLISH language: – (direction) right; south, southward (south is right when facing east, the direction of orientation in the ancient NEAR EAST); the right is considered culturally to be stronger and of greater prestige than the left; to be seated on the right side of a ruler is a greater position than on the left side: – right hand.
11. The HEBREW word for RIGHT HAND which is “YAMIN” is clear that that this is the hand for giving direction. Below are some scriptures showing Yeshua (Jesus) seated at THE RIGHT HAND of God the Father, advising Him by prayer, making intercession for the SAINTS like it is written:
12. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
13. And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
14. called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,”
15. Otherwise, some scholars and teachers of the word are saying that the Son will be on earth doing the restoration. But this phrase below contradicts with their conviction. It is this passage of scripture that compelled me to come up with some conclusions, because it states that the Son will remain in HEAVEN, “until at the restoration of all things,” as it is written:
16. Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
17. And that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
18. whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
19. Therefore, our message of “THE RESTORATION” will be hanging around those three passages of scriptures in mind. And I would like everyone who is reading this message to bring out their point clearly, if they believe that they have a better opinion about the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, than the evidence found in those three passages of scriptures that I have mentioned. Amen!
==== THIS IS EXACTLY WHEN YESHUA (JESUS) IS COMING BACK: –
20. For Behold Yeshua (Jesus) shall return after “the restoration of all things,” when DEATH will be fully destroyed. This is a very new concept of thinking to many scholars who hope for an easy exit from trouble at the time of the great tribulation, for this is what is written in the prophecies:
21. Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
22. And that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
23. whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
24. And since heaven will hold up Yeshua (Jesus) until at the time of the restoration of all things, then there is a process “THE RESTORATION.” In my study about “the restoration of all things,” I have come to an understanding that it is not Yeshua (Jesus) who will be doing the restoration…
25. Indeed, there is someone else who will be raised to do the restoration of all things on behalf of Yeshua (Jesus). This is also another detail that I would like us to share later, God willing, because of the depth of its context. Yes, I know that many will start asking me questions like, “what do you think you are? “Because it is written:
No One Knows the Day or Hour: –
26. “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:32. Confirmation: Matthew 24:36.
27. But please, bear with me in this, about the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, for we all know that God the Father is the only one who knows when He is going to send Him on the earth, according to Luke who wrote the book of Acts, saying:
28. That He >>> [GOD THE FATHER] <<< may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before.
29. A clear confirmation of Luke’s writing is what Yeshua (Jesus) said by Himself, when He was declaring a detailed prophecy of His “SECOND COMING!” And His declaration involved the resurrection of the dead, because He said:”
30. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
31. and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
32. I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
33. You can sample this clause to tell me what you think of it: “(I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge John 5:30).” What can you say about this clause? According to me, this verse is stating that Yeshua (Jesus) cannot execute any judgments or penalties, unless He is commanded to do so by God the Father…
34. And that means that Yeshua (Jesus) will have to wait for the Father’s to accomplish His mission. Yes, it is the Father who will judge and make war on earth until after He makes all His enemies their footstool. Then after that, God the Father Himself will call the Son to come and acquire the earth…
35. Therefore the KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS cannot be Yeshua (Jesus). Yes, He can only be God the Father who is faithful and true in JUSTICE and JUDGMENT. And God the Father comes judging in RIGHTEOUSNESS, JUDGING and making war like the Apostle John stated in the book of revelation, saying:
Christ on a White Horse: –
36. Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness, >>> He JUDGES and MAKES WAR <<<.
37. Please take note that only God the Father can JUDGE matters while making war in RIGHTEOUSNESS. Allow me to show you those details later, for I am telling you that I surely know the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, unless I am wrong and I also stand to be corrected.
38. So you can call me God the Father if you like, but let us allow scriptures to speak to us while we conform to the facts as they are written. For we all know that “the restoration of all things” will be done according to the prophecies that were declared by the prophets, for it is written:
39. which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
40. For prophecies are spiritually meant to be like landmarks or signs on the roads in the natural world. Prophecies are our spiritual guidance to the future and our direction to safety, on our road for salvation. So we are dependent on prophecies so that we should gauge the current affairs that are taking place in the world to witness everythings that happening, in order to confirm to prophecies as they were declared. Amen!
41. Therefore if we are using prophecies well, we can see the time of the restoration of all things, which also leads us to know exactly when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming on earth THE (2) SECOND TIME? Although there are very many things that have been declared that need to be restored, and I think we should view this message from the perspective of view in the fall of man and fallen world in the beginning of creation…
42. While asking ourselves where our problems began, and how they actually began? Ya, according to me, those are the questions that we should be asking ourselves in our minds when we are expounding on such a topic like “the restoration of all things,” while we are also trying to see the exact time of his coming. Amen!
43. The answer to those questions can only be found when we accurately follow the prophetic signals by the prophets who were chosen to declare those prophecies. For the prophets declared many things consequently, according to God’s will, and those are the things that we should be keen to study because they are the things that are to be restored eventually…
44. So anything else outside the declarations of the few chosen prophets in the nation of ISRAEL, who were allowed to declare those prophecies by God is a lie from the devil, and it should be strongly condemned. So let us start studying the message of “THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS” with this thought on our minds, that we are bound to the prophets of the nation of ISRAEL and nothing should come outside of them, if you will accept it. Amen!
==== GOD THE FATHER REIGNS ON EARTH: –
45. Nevertheless, we all know that IMMORTALITY is one of the things that will be restored after death is destroyed. In the Garden of Eden there was a judgment that took place, and death began to reign in mankind.
46. So death is declared to be an enemy of God, and it is also declared that death shall be the last enemy to be destroyed. And the amusing factor about the destruction of death and the enemies of God is that, God the Father is said to be the one who will put their enemies under the footstool of Yeshua (Jesus), as it is written:
47. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
48. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
49. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:24-26.
50. The main verse here to concentrate on, in this passage of scripture, is: “(For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet 1 Corinthians 15:25).” Please allow me to ask, where else can we find this verse on the scriptures? This verse can be seen when David the second king of ISRAEL saw the times of Christ the messiah, being exalted by the Father, and David wrote the message, saying:”
Announcement of the Messiah’s Reign: –
A Psalm of David.
51. The LORD said to my Lord, “sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
52. Christ also recited this verse to them when He was asking them a question that they would not answer, saying:
53. “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He? ”They said to Him, “The Son of David.”
54. He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:
55. The Lord said to My Lord, Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool. If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”
56. And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore.
57. Therefore it is assured that God the Father is the one who will be battling the enemy, because God the Father told Yeshua (Jesus) to sit at His right hand; to wait there until He has made their enemies His footstool. And the Father’s battle ends after the 1000 year period…
58. Why am I saying this? I am saying this because after the 1000 year period, this is when all the dead will be raised including all the wicked ones, and it is the time when death will be defeated when it will be cast into the lake of fire. So in eternity there will be no death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain, for the former things have passed away like it is written:
59. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
60. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
61. This means that the person who comes on >>> A GREAT WHITE THRONE <<< judgment seat after the 1000 year period, is Yeshua (Jesus). And Yeshua (Jesus) comes to judge and rule the world throughout eternity, as it is written:
Satanic Rebellion Crushed: –
62. Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
63. and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
64. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
65. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The Great White Throne Judgment: –
66. Then I saw a >>> GREAT WHITE THRONE <<< and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
67. The passage of scripture above also agrees with what was written by the Apostle Paul, who said that after God the Father Has subjected all authority and rule in the end, then the Son will deliver the kingdom to Him God the Father:
68. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
1 Corinthians 15:24.
69. The testimony is so detailed about God the Father calling the Son to come and acquire the world, to obtain it throughout eternity. At this time the Son will be subject to the Father’s authority after the Father has accomplished His mission, to trample their enemies under His feet, for it is written:
70. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.
71. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
1 Corinthians 15:27-28.
72. Please take note of the sequence of events taking place before the end of time. The end of time will take place after the 1000 year period, but there is a time when the RESURRECTION of the saints will happen. This is when Yeshua (Jesus) Christ comes on earth the SECOND TIME, standing on the air, for it is written:
73. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
74. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
75. But each one in his own order: Christ the first fruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming.
76. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father,
1 Corinthians 15:23-24.
77. And so that means that Christ has three sequences of His coming. THE FIRST SEQUENCE OF HIS COMING was when He was born here on earth by a virgin woman, but they ended up killing Him. Although this atrocity happened to Yeshua (Jesus), yet He was exalted to sit on the throne of God the Father as the FIRST FRUIT of the RESURRECTED Sons of God.
78. And that is the reason why the writer of the message in the book of 1 Corinthians 15 states: “Christ the first fruit:” The writer continues to write, “those who are of Christ.” This means that the SECOND COMING of Yeshua (Jesus) is specifically a time of the RESURRECTION of the saints, then later the end will come, after the 1000 years…
==== LAMBS WEDDING ON THE AIR AT HIS SECOND COMING: –
79. However, when Yeshua (Jesus) comes back the SECOND TIME, He will not set foot on earth as we have seen. For it is conclusively written that heaven will hold Him up until at the time of the restoration of all things “(Acts 3:21).”
80. Well, Yeshua (Jesus) will stand on the air to meet the RESURRECTED SAINTS along with the REMAINING SAINTS who will be alive. And there on the AIR, there will be His marriage, the marriage supper of the Lamb, a wedding for the gathering of the SAINTS, for it is written:
81. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
82. Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”
83. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
84. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
The Beast and His Armies Defeated: –
85. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
86. that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.
87. So now after the Lambs wedding, God the Father will come back on earth to reign as the king, and He will come back with those who were alive when Yeshua (Jesus) came standing on the air. But the RESURRECTED SAINTS saints will reign with Yeshua (Jesus) in heaven for 1000 year period. Amen.
88. Now, in all those 1000 year period, it will be God the father who will be ruling the earth with the saints in Jerusalem. He will be the only king on earth, and every nation will be subject to His authority in fear and in trembling because the Father will be executing judgments on earth, as it is written:
89. It shall come to pass in that day that there will be no light; the lights will diminish.
90. It shall be one day which is known to the LORD— neither day nor night. But in the evening time, it shall happen that it will be light.
91. And in that day it shall be that living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in both summer and winter, it shall occur.
92. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, “and His name one.
The Nations Worship the King:-
93. And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
94. And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
95. If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
96. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
97. Now when Yeshua (Jesus) will come on earth the THIRD TIME, it will be after the end of the 1000 year period. And He comes on a GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT seat to judge all the dead who died from the beginning of creation, and they were not resurrected in the first resurrection..
98. Shortly, I am going to share with you those details, hopefully, because one may begin to ask this question: “THEN WHO IS GOING TO DO THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS, IF IT IS NOT YESHUA (JESUS) WHO COMES AFTER 1000 YEARS?” Please bear with me until after I exhaust writing some details on my message.
99. Well, it seems like the message out there is very contrary to the law and to the testimony, for what is actually noted in the scriptures is not being preached in reality. So we should be very careful about our interpretation of the coming of Yeshua (Jesus), because if we miss some important details about this event, then we might be in danger of facing the GREAT TRIBULATION.
100. So please be a little bit patient with me on my conviction about this topic, as I continue to write my opinion about this message. For we all know that this is a very sensitive topic that is so heated among the Churches, and my advise is that we should be very careful about how we perceive prophecies concerning this message. Amen.
MY BIBLE ANALYSIS is a property of CHRISTOBIZ INVESTMENTS under Kenyan laws of THE REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS NAMES ACT (Cap, 499, Section 14), CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION BUSINESS NUMBER BN-2RC2BL, the legal address is BURU BURU PH 1, HOUSE NO. 61 SMALL.
© Copyright 2020 MY BIBLE ANALYSIS, The “RESTORATION”