MY BIBLE ANALYSIS
>>> Please consider our request before you read our message. Thank you <<<
SUPPORT US TO ENHANCE UNITY WITH THE GOSPEL OF PRESENT TRUTH: –
Now, what brings all the unrest and troubles in this world is confusion, caused by BABYLON. BABYLON is a system that is pioneered by the master of lies known as LUCIFER (SHINING ONE).
But now if you agree with our messages, to spread the gospel of PRESENT TRUTHS, we would like to seek your help in doing things in a NEW WAY. We are kind of preaching the gospel in a certain way that is so effective, and also very interesting… Amen!
First of all, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SELL OUR MESSAGES, NOR DO WE TAKE ANY OFFERINGS AND DONATIONS BECAUSE OF OUR MESSAGES, even though we may have a © COPYRIGHT that restricts anyone from using our messages without our permission…
Yes, we offer our convictions and revelations on this blog for free, and also anywhere you may see our messages published. And we are even willing to pay you to share our messages with your friends.
But our request is for any volunteers who would be patient enough to go through a STEP BY STEP process in our project, in order to succeed in helping us with some other projects that we are working on…
So our program is not a guarantee repayment for your support, or a get rich quick scheme. And that is the reason why we are at the mercy of those who understand words like help, support, and volunteer, much more better.
In other words, please don’t demand anything from us in case we do not succeed in rewarding you, for the main focus here is the PRESENT DAY TRUTH messages that we are preaching, being revealed and shared to the world by understanding… Amen!
Book 1: –
==== INTRODUCTION: –
1. Our main verse in this chapter is a command that was given to the Son by the Father. For the Father declared to the Son to sit at His right hand until after He has made their enemies His footstool, as it is written:
2. The Lord said to My Lord, Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.
3. This was a declaration by David the second king of Israel, and He was prophesying about the coming of Christ the messiah and His glorification according to the psalmist “(Psalm 110:1-7).
4. The verse gives us a clue of when The Son of man is coming back on earth, for if we reason this way. The Son will be seated at the right hand of the Father, and if that is the case, then what is the last enemy of God to be destroyed? The last enemy of God is death, as it is written:
5. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:26.
6. And so at this moment, with the facts above, we do not have to know all the things that are to be restored because we will be sharing those detail in another message. But as long as we know when the last enemy will be destroyed, then we can know when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, according to my conviction.
7. Although there are some arguments of where Yeshua (Jesus) is seated at the RIGHT HAND of God the Father. That does not mean the Son is seated next to God the Father because the word RIGHT HAND means counselor and advisor of the Father. And now the question is, where will the Father be then, if the Son is His adviser?
8. Otherwise some scholars and teachers of the word are arguing that the Son will be on earth doing the restoration, but this phrase contradicts with their conviction. And it is this passage of scripture that made me to make some conclusions, because it states that the Son will remain in HEAVEN, “until at the restoration of all things,” as it is written:
9. Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
10. And that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
11. whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
12. Therefore our message will be written with guidance of those three passages of scriptures in mind. Now I would like everyone who reads this message to bring out their point clearly, if they believe that they have a better conviction of the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back- than the evidence of those three passages of scriptures. Amen!
==== Chapter 1: –
(1). EXACTLY WHEN YESHUA (JESUS) IS COMING BACK: –
13. Behold Yeshua (Jesus) shall return after the restoration of all things. This is a very new concept of thinking to many scholars, who hope for an easy exit from trouble at the time of the great tribulation, though this is what is prophetically written:
14. Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
15. And that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
16. whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
17. Since heaven will hold up Yeshua (Jesus) until at the time of the restoration of all things, then there is a process of restoration. And in my study about the restoration of all things, I have come to an understanding that it is not Yeshua (Jesus) who will be doing the restoration.
18. Indeed, there is someone else who will be raised to do the restoration of all things on behalf of Yeshua (Jesus). This is a detail that I would like us to share later, God willing, because of its depth in context. Yes, I know that many will start asking me questions like, what do you think you are because it is written:
No One Knows the Day or Hour: –
19. “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:32. Confirmation: Matthew 24:36.
20. Please, bear with me in this context, about the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, for we all know that God the Father is the one who is going to send Him on the earth, according to Luke who wrote the book of Acts, when he said:
21. That He >>> [GOD THE FATHER] <<< may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before.
22. A clear confirmation of Luke’s writing is what Yeshua (Jesus) said by Himself, when Yeshua (Jesus) was declaring a detailed prophecy of His coming. And His declaration involved the resurrection of the dead, because He said:”
23. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
24. and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
25. I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
26. Sample this clause, and you tell me what you think of it: “(I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge John 5:30).” What can you say about this clause? According to me, this verse is stating that Yeshua (Jesus) cannot execute any judgments or penalties unless He is commanded to do so by God the Father…
27. And that means that Yeshua (Jesus) will have to wait for God the Father’s accomplishment of His mission. The Father will judge and make war until after He makes all His enemies their footstool. Then after that, God the Father Himself, will call the Son to come and acquire the earth.
28. Therefore the KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS cannot be Yeshua (Jesus), He can only be God the Father who is faithful and true in JUSTICE and JUDGMENT. And God the Father comes judging in RIGHTEOUSNESS, JUDGING and making war as the Apostle John stated in the book of revelation, as it is written:
Christ on a White Horse: –
29. Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness, >>> He JUDGES and MAKES WAR <<<.
30. Please take note that only God the Father can JUDGE matters while making war in RIGHTEOUSNESS. Allow me to show you those details later, for I am telling you that I surely know the exact time when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back, unless I am wrong and I also stand to be corrected.
31. So you can call me God the Father if you like, but let us allow scriptures to speak to us while we conform to the facts as they are written. For we all know that the restoration of all things will be done according to declared prophecies that were declared by the prophets, as it is written:
32. which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
33. Spiritually, prophecies are like landmarks or signs on the roads, in the natural world. They are our spiritual guidance to the future and our direction to safety, on our road of salvation. So we are dependant on prophecies when we gauge current affairs in the world while witnessing things that are happening around us…
34. Therefore if we are using prophecies well, we can see the exact time of the restoration of all things, according to those things that have been declared? Although there are very many things that have been declared that need to be restored, therefore we should view this message from the perspective of view of the fall of man and the fallen world.
35. And I think that we should first ask ourselves where our problems began, and how they actually began? For according to me those are the questions that we should be asking in our minds when we are expounding on this topic about the restoration of all things.
36. The answer to those questions can only be found when we accurately follow the signals of the prophets, who were chosen to declare prophecies. For the prophets declared many things consequently, according to God’s will, and those are the things that we should keenly study- because they are the things that are to be restored eventually…
37. And anything else outside the declarations of the few chosen prophets who were allowed by God to declare those prophecies, in the nation of ISRAEL. Is a lie from the devil and it should be condemned. So let us start studying the message of “RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS” with this thought on our minds. We are bound to the prophets of the nation of ISRAEL and nothing should come outside of them, if you will accept it. Amen!
==== GOD THE FATHER REIGNS ON EARTH: –
38. Nevertheless, we all know that IMMORTALITY is one of the things that will be restored after death is destroyed. In the Garden of Eden there was a judgment that took place, and death began to reign in mankind.
39. So death is declared to be an enemy of God, and it is also declared that death shall be the last enemy to be destroyed. And the amusing factor about the destruction of death and the enemies of God is that God the Father is said to be the one who will put their enemies under the footstool of Yeshua (Jesus), as it is written:
40. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
41. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
42. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:24-26.
43. The main verse here, to concentrate on this passage of scripture, is: “(For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet 1 Corinthians 15:25).” Where else can we find this verse on the scriptures? This verse can be seen when David the second king of ISRAEL saw the times of Christ the messiah, being exalted by the Father. And David wrote the message, saying:”
Announcement of the Messiah’s Reign: –
A Psalm of David.
44. The LORD said to my Lord, “sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
45. Christ also recited this verse to them when He was asking them a question that they would not answer, saying:
46. “What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He? ”They said to Him, “The Son of David.”
47. He said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying:
48. The Lord said to My Lord, Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool. If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?”
49. And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare question Him anymore.
50. Therefore it is assured that God the Father is the one who will be battling the enemy, because God the Father told Yeshua (Jesus) to sit at His right hand; and to wait there until He has made their enemies His footstool. And the Father’s battle ends after the 1000 year period…
51. Now, why am I saying this? I am saying this because after the 1000 year period, this is when all the dead will be raised, including the wicked, and that time death will be defeated after being cast into the lake of fire. So in eternity there will be no death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain, for the former things have passed away, as it is written:
52. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
53. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
54. This means that the person who comes on >>> A GREAT WHITE THRONE <<< judgment seat, after the 1000 year period, is Yeshua (Jesus). And Yeshua (Jesus) comes to judge and rule the world throughout eternity, as it is written:
Satanic Rebellion Crushed: –
55. Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
56. and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
57. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
58. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The Great White Throne Judgment: –
59. Then I saw a >>> GREAT WHITE THRONE <<< and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
60. The passage of scripture above also agrees with what was written by the Apostle Paul, who said that after God the Father Has subjected all authority and rule in the end, then the Son will deliver the kingdom to the Father:
61. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
1 Corinthians 15:24.
62. The testimony is detailed to declare that God the Father Himself will call the Son to come and acquire the world, and to obtain it through to eternity. At this time the Son will be subject to the Father’s authority after the Father has accomplished His mission to trample their enemies under His feet in the end, as it is written:
63. For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.
64. Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
1 Corinthians 15:27-28.
65. Please take note of the sequence of events taking place before the end of time. The end of time takes place after the 1000 year period, but there is a time when the RESURRECTION of the saints will happen. This is when Yeshua (Jesus) Christ comes on earth THE SECOND TIME, standing on the air, as it is written:
66. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
67. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
68. But each one in his own order: Christ the first fruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming.
69. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father,
1 Corinthians 15:23-24.
70. And so that means that Christ has three sequences of His coming. THE FIRST SEQUENCE OF HIS COMING was when He was born here on earth by a virgin woman, but they ended up killing Him. Although this atrocity happened to Yeshua (Jesus), yet He was exalted to sit on the throne of God the Father as the FIRSTFRUIT of THE RESURRECTED Sons of God.
71. And that is the reason why the writer of the message on 1 Corinthians 15 states: “Christ the first fruit:” The writer continues to write, “those who are of Christ.” This means that the SECOND COMING of Yeshua (Jesus) is specifically a time of the RESURRECTION of the saints, then the end will come after the 1000 years…
==== LAMBS WEDDING ON THE AIR AT HIS SECOND COMING: –
72. However, when Yeshua (Jesus) comes back the SECOND TIME, He will not set foot on earth as we have seen. For it is conclusively written that heaven will hold Him up until at the time of the restoration of all things “(Acts 3:21).”
73. Well, Yeshua (Jesus) will stand on the air to meet the RESURRECTED SAINTS along with the remaining saints who will be alive. And there on the AIR, there will be His marriage, the marriage supper of the Lamb, a wedding, as it is written:
74. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
77. Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”
76. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
77. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”
The Beast and His Armies Defeated: –
78. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
79. that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.
80. So now after the Lambs wedding, God the Father will come back on earth to reign as the king, and the Father will come back with those who were alive when Yeshua (Jesus) came standing on the air. But the resurrected saints will reign with Yeshua (Jesus) in heaven for 1000 years, one millenium period. Amen.
81. Now, in all those 1000 years, a one millenium period, it will be God the father who will be ruling the earth with the saints in Jerusalem. He will be the only king on earth, and every nation will be subject to His authority, in fear and in trembling because God the Father will be executing judgments on earth, as it is written:
82. It shall come to pass in that day that there will be no light; the lights will diminish.
83. It shall be one day which is known to the LORD— neither day nor night. But in the evening time, it shall happen that it will be light.
84. And in that day it shall be that living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in both summer and winter, it shall occur.
85. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, “and His name one.
The Nations Worship the King:-
86. And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
87. And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain.
88. If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
89. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
90. Now when Yeshua (Jesus) is coming back on earth THE THIRD TIME, it will be after the end of the 1000 one millenium period. And He comes on a GREAT WHITE THRONE seat to judge all those dead people who died from the beginning of creation.
91. Shortly, I will be sharing with you those details, hopefully, because one may ask, “THEN WHO IS DOING THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS, IF IT IS NOT YESHUA (JESUS)?” Please bear with me until after I exhaust writing the details of my message.
92. The message out there seems to be very contrary to the law and to the testimony, and what is actually noted in the scriptures is not really being preached. So we should be very careful about our interpretation of the coming of Yeshua (Jesus) because we might miss some very important details about this event.
93. So please be a little bit patient with me on my conviction about this topic, as I continue to write my opinion about this message. For we all know that this topic is a very sensitive topic that is so heated among the Churches, so my advise is that we should be very careful about how we perceive matters concerning this message. Amen.
Mybibleanalysis is a property of CHRISTOBIZ INVESTMENTS under Kenyan laws of THE REGISTRATION OF BUSINES NAMES ACT (Cap, 499, Section 14), CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION BUSINESS NUMBER BN-2RC2BL, the legal address is BURU BURU PH 1, HOUSE NO. 61 SMALL.
© Copyright 2020 MY BIBLE ANALYSIS, The “RESTORATION”